The Top 5 Coffee Mugs You Can Buy
Posted on May 1, 2018
Leave a Comment
Whether you’re a coffee drinker or not, a good mug is a must have. There’s something relaxing and almost nostalgic about wrapping your hands around a warm mug and looping your fingers through the handle. All of your senses are in use. You close your eyes to breathe in the warmth and the fragrance, you open your eyes to see puffs of steam rising into the morning air, your hands feel like they’re swaddled in pure down, and with each sip you notice the receding liquid line. For a few brief moments it’s you and that mug of choice preparing to take on the day.
- Traditional. These tried and true mugs are your run of the mill beverage container. You’ll find ’em at your local breakfast joint or for sale in souvenir shops adorned with witty sayings, quotes, and pictures.
- Tall and thin. So long short mugs and hello to stalk sleek beauties! Maybe the height adds to the coffee aroma, maybe not.
- Extra large round. These are your coffee shop classics but rarely used at home. Why not? The fun extra large, extra round basin makes every sip taste better. Truly.
- Shaped. Donuts? Dinosaurs? Disney characters? If you can dream it, you can find it, and drink from it!
- Gifted. The mug you didn’t buy but someone bought you. It’ll mean something, or not, but you’ll find yourself reminded of “who” and “when” occasionally while sipping.
There you have it! My picks for The Top 5 Mugs You Can Buy … well, four you can buy, one that someone buys for you.